Frequent Asked Questions
How far in advance do I need to book?
- We completely understand that the real estate industry can move very fast, and for that reason we aim to get you on the schedule as soon as possible (sometimes same day as inquiry), but we request that you book 3 days in advance to ensure that we can fit you in.
When should I expect my images?
- Photos and video will done within 24 hours of capture (unless appointment is on Saturday, in which case they will be done no later than Tuesday). We always try to finish content as soon as possible.
How do I schedule?
- Whenever possible, please use the "Schedule" tab on our web page. We love chatting on the phone and texting, however the order form keeps us organized and helps to ensure that nothing slips between the cracks.
Can I text you my?
- We love emoticons as much as the next guy, however we prefer not to use texting for business purposes. Please send us an email, or give us a ring for questions.
Do I have to be present for the photo shoot?
- Absolutely not, but you are more than welcome to be if you prefer. Our goal is to save you as much time (time is money) as possible, including the time spent at the property. We are very comfortable working with the homeowners directly, and promise to treat them in a professional and courteous manner.
What if I have special photo/ video requests?
- We always cover the house to the best of our abilities (multiple images of rooms, front of house, back yard, etc), but please note if there are any unique features that you want special images or video of. Example: Backsplash, appliances, floors, fixtures.
What music do you use for the video?
- In order to avoid copyright infringement, we use songs from Bensound.com. All videos require a credit to the artist at the end of the video.
What happens if it rains?
- In case of inclement weather we will schedule you in the next available time slot. We will still shoot exteriors if weather permits (I.E - light drizzle), but the images will reflect the weather. We can increase vibrancy and brighten skies, but we do not offer sky replacement. It typically yields poor results without hours of work because the lighting on the house and the lighting in the sky will be entirely different.
Can you move clutter in clients home?
- Legally we cannot move items in the house :( Of course, we will put down toilet seats and move trash off of counters, but we cannot move things that are not ours.
How do I pay?
- We're glad you asked :) Invoices are sent through Honeybook. We use it because it immediately records payments and keeps track of transaction history. That means we spend less time babysitting our books and more time serving our clients. Honeybook is also a handy tool for agents as it tracks past invoices. We ask that invoices be paid net10 after services have been rendered. If you prefer sending checks, you can do so by writing them to "Full Frame Photography" and sending to 7 E Franklin St, Bellbrook, OH 45305.
How do I receive my images?
- All photos are delivered via WeTransfer. It is super simple, 3 click process to download and view your photos. They will be sized appropriately for all listing services. The videos will be hosted on the Home Photo and Video YouTube channel unless otherwise specified. The link you receive can then be copy and pasted into any major listing service (MLS, Zillow, Trulia). If you prefer to host the video yourself, please let us know and we will send you the .mov file directly.